Razer Blade 14 Inch Gaming Laptop 256GB – Windows 8.1
This Razor keyboard is designed for gaming with a fully programmable anti-ghosting backlit keyboard, adjustable and very sensitive track pad, and plenty of green USB 3.0 ports ready to plug and play. If you’re an intense gamer than this keyboard is the one your looking for.
- 14 inch thick crafted from aluminium.
- Intel Core i7-4702HQ Quad Core
Processor with Hyper Threading
- CPU: 2.2GHz (Base) / 3.2GHz (Turbo)
- 8GB DDR3 (2x4GB 1600MHz) memory
- 256 GB SSD storage
- Height: 0.66 Inches (16.8mm), Width: 13.6 Inches, (345mm), Depth: 9.3 Inches (235mm), Weight: 4.14 pounds (1.88kg)
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- HD Webcam (front-facing, 1.3MP)
- AND LOTS MORE!
You wont regret buying this product, as it is just an amazing design and well built for op gamers. Really fast and thin design you cant be upset. The brand Razer also gives you confidence in your decision for it’s a top brand in gaming products.
Here are some reviews people have said about this laptop:
- I bought this laptop because I wanted something that was powerful and portable, and I was not disappointed. This thing is a beast
- The razer laptop is unique. Good for games good for take it good for every thing if you do it in computer.
- I’m really impressed with gaming on this laptop. I’m only running 1080p on an external monitor but at that resolution, in every game I’ve tested I’m getting 60+ fps with the quality absolutely maxed out.
- Super fast, super well built and all my friends are jealous
- A LOT MORE REVIEWS!!!!
NOT SO GOOD REVIEWS:
- Fan is making weird noises and now told by Razer support I have to send it in for repair.
- First the machine itself. The heat on this is quite incredible, literally burns my fingers, I’m pretty sure I could fry an egg on it. If it was only heat I would maybe be ok, but this thing has been so poorly designed that after barely 30 minutes of casual gaming it will just shut itself off because of the heat to prevent extra damage. Great, I bought myself a gaming laptop that will allow me to play games in 30 minutes increments. I thought initially this was a defective machine, but after doing some research and looking at other reviews it becomes clear it’s just Razer did a poor job on it.