The MacBook air can last up to 12 hours because of the compact all-flash storage, this allows for a larger battery. One of the many features the MacBook air has is the fourth generation Intel core processor with stunning graphics it also has ultra fast flash storage. The fourth-generation Intel Core i5 processor architecture is designed to use less power and still deliver high performance.
The Mac air is thin, light and durable enough to take anywhere and is powered by OS X Mavericks, the worlds most advanced operating system. The mac can also conserve battery life for up to 30 days if you put it to sleep mode for 3 hours or more. The MacBook Air also comes the latest version of the iLife soft ware suit, which includes apps such as iphoto, imovie and garageband, as well as the iwork productivity suit (pages, number and keynote).
- The battery life can last for up to 12 hours.
- Its Mac Air is lightweight.
- Powered by OS X Mavericks.
- Fourth Generation Intel core Processor.
- Can last up to 30 days if put to sleep mode for 3 hours or more.
- Fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- You will get 12 hours battery life for the first few months but it will slowly decrease.
- The corners get damaged pretty easily.
- Not enough RAM.
- The RAM can’t be upgraded after purchased.
check out more apple products at apple.com
I personally like this laptop because although it does eventually lose battery life faster after a certain period of time, it does last long enough to get work done. This laptop is however very light so it doesn’t weigh down on you or your bag.