The spinach, mango, and pear Happy Tot pouch is more than just a combination of organic fruits and veggies. It has added Salba. The SUPER Chia for added nutritents like omega-3s and fibre. Toddlers enjoy feeding themselves these pouches, and mum’s love that they are getting so much nutrition in one little pouch. This product is an awesome snack for babies and young children and they love eating it to.>>> CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON REVIEWS, RATINGS, SPECIFICATION AND PRICES <<<
- Veggies combined with super grains–a recipe that is sure to delight your toddler
- Pack of sixteen 4.22-ounce pouches
- They are all organic with 100% natural ingredients, no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetic modifications, and no preservatives
- Contains no gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, or added sugars
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Made out of organic pears, organic mango, organic spinach, salba, organic lemon juice concentrate, and ascorbic acid
- Rich in antioxidants and contains 822 milligram of omega-3s per serving
This product is great for kids because its great tasting and good for them. Kids no longer need to be spoon feed because they usually just grab the happy tot organic baby food and suck on the tip like a straw, which is extremely convenient for parents. Parents are surprised that this baby food has never left they children with a sour face when they first try it.
Some parents are saying that they changed the ingredients and this has altered how they include it in their children’s diet.
In conclusion product is a fantastic and your kids will love it. It has great nutritional value and is great tasting so your child will be eating a healthy product while enjoying it. On top of this these pouches are extremely nutritional and good for your young child’s health. My baby cousin loves this product and I have had a taste before and it is pretty tasty.Happy Tot Organic Baby Food, Stage 4, Spinach, Mango and Pear, 4.0-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)