The Best Quadcopter
Many people want to buy a quadcopter, but many don’t know which one is the best quadcopter. Whether it’s for recreational, racing or making movies there’s a camera drone for you. The two drones that we will be reviewing today are the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and the DJI T600 Inspire 1, these drones are made for filming. The main features we will be concentrating on is the quality of the camera and image, the stability during flight and the ease of control. If you’re looking for a racing drone then follow this link.
DJI Phantom 3 Professional
First of all is the Phantom Professional this quadcopter comes in a twenty piece set, with all the pieces you need to transfer the drone, effectively and safely. however some of the features are not necessarily needed, this adds extras that you need to carry but don’t really need.
- This quadcopter has a 4K camera gives a vertical and horizontal rotation allowing you to get the photo or video from the exact angle you want.
- The image is streamed live to the device set into the controller meaning you see exactly what the camera is seeing, and while it is streaming to your device,
- The video is saved to the 64GB SD card, meaning that the image is saved automatically, a downside is if you film the wrong scene then you will not be able to delete these photos or videos until the drone comes down so when filming or taking photos for a while you may forget about the bad ones.
- This drone is easy to fly and will stay steady in a strong wind.
- The price ranges from $1,000 to $2,000
DJI T600 Inspire 1
Next is the Inspire 1, this quadcopter has movable arms so that it doesn’t interfere with your filming. The arms are carbon fibre so that they won’t break easily.
- The camera can rotate 360 degrees and it has two separate controllers one for the pilot and one for the person filming, unfortunately this makes it difficult for you to film and fly the drone by yourself.
- The quality of the camera is good, with it being a 4K 12 megapixel camera allowing for great views and shooting with live streaming meaning that the cameraman can see exactly what the camera lense sees.
- The drone is stable indoors and out, unlike the Phantom professional where it can only be used for outdoors filming.
- There are some problems with DJI’s customer service as it takes them 6 weeks plus to return the drone after problem. This can be annoying when the drone is constantly malfunctioning and one of the propellers stop mid-flight.
- This drone isn’t the easiest to fly as it is made for professionals and is extremely hard to fly if you have no prior experience flying drones.
- The price ranges from $2,500 to $3,000
There are many pros and cons about both of these drones, the easier operation and better value on the phantom 3 professional balances out with the movable arms and dual co ntrollers on the Inspire 1. However there can only be one winner and it is the DJI Phantom 3 Professional. The reason it has won is because it has better value, is easier to fly and it comes with 2 64GB micro sd cards, however if you believe that the Inspire 1 is the better drone for you than you can follow the link below, to get the Inspire 1.