Apollo’s latest and greatest dirtbike, the Apollo Agb-36 is a full size dirt bike at a great price. If you are looking for a dirtbike to have a lot of fun on and enjoy riding, this is the bike for you.
The Apollo Agb-36 is the perfect bike for someone looking to have some fun. The Agb-36 is an air-cooled 4 stroke. This bike is designed primarily for trail riding and not for motocross. Its 8 litre fuel capacity allows you to enjoy your trail riding without having to worry about fuel consumption.
Many people have stated that the Apollo Agb-36 does not include detailed enough assembly instructions. Other problems that customers have had are as follows:
- Problems finding parts – Rear Hydraulic Brake Assembly on Amazon.com
- Carburateur problems including frequent adjustments having to be made.
Top customer reviews stated that the Apollo Agb-36 “exceeded my expectations” and “great bike”.
- Has the best of both worlds with kick and electric start.
- Large 8 litre fuel tank
- Is “as solid as cast iron” and durable bike.
- Air cooling system is cheaper than running a liquid cooling system and reduces the complexity of your bike, therefore, making it easier to fix.
- Good power
- Lack of availability for parts
- Carburateur issues and frequent adjustments.
- The bike is only set up for trail riding not motocross
- The bike is quite heavy
- The Chain tensioner screw is not very durable and is easily bent, it is recommended to buy a screw of higher quality.
- Many nuts and bolts need to be tightened regularly.
- Very hard suspension
- Leaks in fuel tank and popped tires have been known to occur frequently.
Overall, the Apollo Agb-36 is viewed as a affordable motorbike that guarantees some fun along the way. This amazing trail riding bike with its 8 litre fuel capacity allows you to enjoy your trail riding for as long as possible, at an effective cost.
|Apollo Agb-36 250cc Specifications|
|Engine Type||ZS167FMM Single Cylinder 4 Stroke|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Max Horsepower||11.5 KW/15.64HP|
|Max Torque||17.5 / 5500 N•m|
|Bore Stroke||67MM * 65 MM|
|Max Speed||115 KM/H / 71.46 M/H|
|Starting System||Kick and Electric Start|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Litre Fuel Tank|
|Weight||Gross Weight: 272.8LBS/123.74 Net Weight: 259.6LBS/117.75|
|Height to seat||36.6”|
|Minimum Ground Clearance||11”|